Tewksbury Township, in the northeastern corner of the County, borders both Morris and Somerset Counties. It was formed from Lebanon Township and the first township meeting was held on March 11, 1755. The original settlers were of English extraction. However, a large German contingent settled here around 1749 and theirs became the strongest influence when Tewksbury became a township. Zion Lutheran Church in Oldwick (formerly New Germantown) is the oldest German Lutheran parish in New Jersey.
Search Tewksbury Township Homes for Sale
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2018 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.